Finaam Corporation prepares and provides funding for the construction “Turnkey” small hydroelectric plants (up to 5 MW), medium (up to 25 MW) and large (25 MW and above) power as well as pumped storage power plants.
We offer to our Clients to take advantage of offer to build “Turnkey”, thereby you can save up to 30% from the sum of the Project. Get investment object from the world’s best companies.
For the production of electricity used renewable natural resources, so the final cost of the electricity produced is lower than with other types of power plants, and there are no atmospheric emissions.
The advantages of hydroelectric power plants over other sources of the production of electricity
1. Ecologically clean and safe method of producing electrical energy (not accompanied by the release of carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide, oxides of nitrogen and sulfur, dust pollutants and other hazardous waste, does not contaminate the soil). Some amount of heat generated due to friction of the moving parts of the turbine is transmitted to the flowing water, but this is rarely greater amount.
2. Renewable energy is used – water. Hydrological cycle (water cycle) adds sources of potential energy due to rain, snow and runoff.
3. Saves reserves of hydrocarbon fuels for future generations.
4. Dams and hydroelectric plants used for many years. This means that the costs for the construction paybacks and hydroelectric power becomes relatively inexpensive source of electricity.
5. Dams help to control flooding on the rivers. Reservoirs in the upper part of the dam can be used for rest and attract boaters and tourists.
6. Performance of HPP easily controlled by changing the water flow rate (volume of water supplied to the turbines).
7. The water in artificial reservoirs are generally pure, since impurities deposited on the bottom. This water can be used for drinking, washing, bathing and irrigation.
8. Lack of fuel component in the production of hydroelectric power helps to reduce the cost of electricity, depending on changes in the cost of fossil fuels.
For efficient production of electricity at HPP it is necessary:
– Guaranteed water availability throughout the year;
– Possibly large slopes of the river.
Capacity of HPP depends on the pressure and flow of water, and also, on efficiency of the use of turbines and generators. Because according to the laws of nature water level is constantly changing, depending on the season, as well as for other several reasons, as an expression of power hydroelectric stations accepted to take cyclical power. There are yearly, monthly, weekly or diurnal cycle’s works of hydroelectric power station.
Pumped storage power station (PSPP) can accumulate generated electricity and let her move in the moment of peak loads. The principle of operation of these power stations is next: at certain times (not peak times), pumped storage units are working as pumps and pump water into the upper specially equipped pools. When the need arises, water from it enters into the pressure conduit and, respectively, actuates the additional turbine.
Techno-economic indicators and planning
Our employees will calculate the technical and economic indicators, used to measure cost minimization for the production of hydroelectric power:
– Power station availability factor to bear the electrical load;
– Optimization of the regime, i.e. minimizing the consumption of water at HPP per kilowatt-hour of electricity;
– Electricity tariff, including its cost and the profits of power station and energy system;
– Consumption of electricity for its own needs;
– The average annual installed capacity;
– Number of hours of use of installed capacity;
– Specific consumption of energy resources in kWh of electricity produced and released;
– The average annual value of fixed assets and working capital;
– The unit cost of production assets;
– Specific conditional fixed costs;
– The average salary for one person;
– Number of employees (industrial, non-industrial);
– The profitability of power station (a measure of economic efficiency of the enterprise – the ratio of profit to expenses or cost).
Composition of indicators under specific conditions may be different. Technical and economic planning consists of the development of following major sections of the plan, specific to hydroelectric power stations:
– Annual and quarterly business plans, which include: assessment of market, planning of the production program – the number and salaries of personnel, cost of production and investments, the volume of deliveries of products, works and services, tariff policy, the volume of electricity sales, planning of financial results (profit), the distribution and use of income, cash flows (budget) of the enterprise;
– Program cost management;
– Balances of electric energy and power;
– Technical modernization plan;
– Plan of R & D (research and development activities);
– The schedule of repairs of equipment and facilities;
– A work plan with the personnel (training of new staff, advance training coerces).
Power quality is different from the concept of quality of goods used in other areas of production. Each consumer of electricity (electrical receiver) is created on the nominal values of electrical energy, under which it can operate normally: the current frequency and symmetry of voltage, current magnitude and others. The high quality of power received on the tire power station does not mean that it will remain the same at the consumer because to the parameters in an electric network mutually affects adjacent electric receivers, i.e. maintaining the quality of the electricity network will be provided if there is a so-called “electromagnetic compatibility” receivers.
Technical and economic indicators, as a powerful lever for efficient management of production of electrical energy will be established only when the reliability of hydroelectric power station, in particular, will be guaranteed no matter in which economic relations with the community it is, because large hydroelectric power plants impact on the social conditions of people’s lives , on the economies of many industries. Hydraulic station should be used efficiently for the benefit of society, and for this, it is necessary to know the problems of HPP and ways of solutions for the future. It is necessary to clarify that the reliable operation of the HPP benefits to the population for which the supply of electricity from HPP on the market 10 times cheaper than that from TPS, this argument is the most compelling. Along with this, electricity generation and distribution of power does not limited the possibility of hydroelectric power stations on the market. HPP surpasses TPS on the list of goods and services, based on its opportunities by regulatory capacity in power systems, the level of reliability of the equipment and facilities, in terms of maneuverability.
Water reservoir of hydroelectric station – an environmentally safe object that purifies water. It is natural sump, which has coastal vegetation and has oxygen. Occurs self-cleaning. Water reservoir will purify the water that comes into it. The river, of course, change, but water reservoir – it is also good. The water area of the reservoir purifies the air. No wonder, because between industrial zones and residential districts is recommended to organize large bodies of water. The river, of course, change, but the reservoir – it is also good. The waters of the reservoir purifies the air. No wonder, because between industrial zones and residential districts is recommended to organize large bodies of water.
Talking about alternative energy sources, must remember that if we were using a lot of CHP instead of hydropower (i.e. burning coal), the pollution of air and land would be much more. A significant advantage of hydroelectric power is that it does not pollute the air, and the impact on the climate is slight increase in temperature.
Part of the land and natural resources, indeed will remain under water. However, we must recognize that, according to the calculations of the economic impact of the construction of hydropower plants is much higher than the simple extraction of ores, deforestation and agriculture.
Our experts will help you in the construction of hydroelectric and pumped storage, which will be built together with our partners, world leaders in this field “Turnkey” and in this case you can get savings from the project amount from 15-20% and thus improve the quality of Project implementation. The project will comply with the ISO 9000 certification.